— WHO WE ARE —
We create scalable, usable, and broadly available online education and training to improve the ability of current and future health care providers to care for patients to ultimately improve health outcomes nationwide. We specifically:
- Deliver skills to professionals that are needed to improve their current/future practice.
- Improve competence, performance, and patient outcomes.
- Promote best practices and evidence-based treatment.
- Train by interactive scenario-based clinical challenges.
- Create without funding from pharamceutical or other industry sources.
- Empower group leaders to create a unique solution, identify problems, ensure progress, and enhance success.
Clinical Tools, Inc. has received SBIR awards from the NIH and other federal programs, as well as a One NC Small Business Program Award from the NC Board of Science & Technology.
— OUR CORE VALUES —
- We can make a difference, and we do.
- We treat all with honesty, good faith, and candor: each other, our funders, our business partners, and our clients.
- We respect the work-life balance, so that we can achieve our goals in both.
- We exercise good and appropriate stewardship of the Federal funds to which we have access.
- We conduct our research following the highest ethical standards (including the Belmont Principles in regards to human subjects).
- We value and believe in the open-source software movement and the open-access publishing movement. We choose open-source software whenever we can, and we prefer to publish in open-access journals.
- We promote environmental sustainability by minimizing the impact of our daily activities. Both individual employees and the company as a whole have many opportunities to implement sustainable practices that encourage reduction of pollution and energy consumption, recycling, and other sensible uses of natural resources.